The Small Space Marketplace

List Your Space

Find Space

Home About Us Executive Subscriber Membership RENTV Conferences Newsletter Contact Us Advertise
January 27, 2020
 Search RENTV
 Video Programs
News Home Page
Southern California
Northern California
Pacific Northwest
Prop. Management
Press Releases
 R. E. Marketplace
Service Providers
Property Spotlight
 RENTV  Conferences
Subscriber Login:
Forgot Password?

Printer-friendly Version   Email an Associate
Recent Phoenix Multifamily Comps Total $12.8 Mil


Four Phoenix multifamily communities sold in recent transactions totaling $12.8 mil. The properties total 85 units.

One of the properties, 400 On Pasadena, a 28-unit contemporary boutique apartment community located in a dynamic Central Phoenix location, sold to Wildwood Hills Home Community Trust for $4.25 mil, or $152k/unit. The seller was Clear Sky Capital Partner IX LLC.

Recently renovated and repositioned with premium finishes, the property is comprised of studio, one- and two-bedroom floorplans that range from 500 sf to 800 sf. Submarket rents increased 19% year over year ending in the fourth quarter of 2018, according to CBRE research.

Another property, Level on 17th, a 29-unit asset located at 6725 N. 17th Ave, sold for $4.15 mil. The single-story community was repositioned in 2016 and offers one- and two-bedroom floor plans averaging 925 sf in size. The seller was Level on 17th LLC and the buyer was Mid-Century Apartments.

Cosmo, a 16-unit apartment community located at 6542 N. 17th Ave. in Phoenix, sold for $2.3 mil to Mid-Century Apartments. It was sold by Investapath Group LLC. The garden-style community features one, two- and three-bedroom floor plans ranging from 780 sf to 1.4k sf.

And in the fourth deal, Flow Investments LLC acquired Sunshine 12, a 12-unit apartment community located at 2737 E. Glenrosa, for $2.1 mil from Revival Midtown LLP. The seller recently renovated 30% of the unit interiors with premium finishes and updated the exterior. The buyer plans to continue the renovation and complete the remaining 70% of the unit remodels.

Brian Smuckler, Jeff Seaman, Derek Smigiel and Bryson Fricke with CBRE represented the buyers and sellers in all four of the transactions.

Return to the Archive page



Home | About Us | Newsletter | Contact Us | Executive Subscriber Membership | Executive Subscriber Home | Advertise
Southern California | Northern California | Pacific Northwest | Southwest | Retail | Multifamily | Financing | Property Management
Archives | Press Releases | Service Providers | JobWorks | Property Listings

Copyright © 2020 by RENTV, All Rights Reserved
Website designed by Regency Web Services, Inc. and powered by Lightning Media